sleeping again

A quick update from the trenches. I've had two nights of reasonably good sleep now, and actually managed to sleep on my side. Mum's making sure I can't get up to mischief and keeps me on a close leash at home. I'm swallowing like a fish again, enjoying food and a steady stream of good company that's been the high point of all of this!

I've started my medication that will be a fixture of the rest of my life. It's going to take some getting used to. The pain from the surgical cuts is diminishing. My neck turns more than it used to. All eyes on Thursday.

Thank you for all the well wishes, emails, calls, visits, food and there's so much chocolate here that I could open a store, so come and help me finish it or I'll be at St Mike's again, but this time with cocoa shock! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counting down to dusk...

A Faustian Bargain